Save The Blow Dry - Shower cap review

09:05

Hey Dolls,

As much as I shower every single day I don't always wash my hair which some of you may frown upon its what works best for me and my hair. Therefore I use shower caps to keep my hair off my face and to keep it dry whilst I shower. However I am often left with my hair looking flat which means I often have to just shove my hair up. 

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Clare at *Save The Blow Dry and was asked if I would like to try their newest invention and ask you can clearly tell I said yes. Not only was I intrigued by the concept but also by the super cute designs they have to offer. 



When Save The Blow Dry was launched in August I was eager to try. It is the first shower cap to combine and super girly outer waterproof design with an inner layer of a super absorbent micro-weave towelling which keeps out humidity and condensation leaving your hair dry and bouncy. The cap itself is really roomy leaving space for even the thickest, longest style, its comfortable fab-flex grip promises to stop strands escaping and you can happily bathe or shower whilst looking extra glam. 



You can buy your Save The Blow Dry from selected retail and salon partners or you can buy direct from the Save The Blow Dry website which is just as cute as the shower cap to surf through. They retail at £14.95 which sounds quite pricey for a shower cap but if you add up what you would spend on shower caps a year and the  time and effort you take to wash your hair again after your cap failed to succeed its a  small price to pay. 



So what exactly are you waiting for go and buy your own and give a home to the Moisture elimination QUEEN of shower caps. 

Until next time...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images