Benta Berry | Product Review

00:41



Hello my lovelies,

For years I've had an ongoing battle with my skin, blaming it on my teenage years and thinking it would get better. I am still fighting that battle now and as much as my skin is very sensitive I enjoy trying out new products and brands that will hopefully hold a miracle. 

A few months ago I discovered the brand Benta Berry which I stumbled across in a French beauty box. I had never heard of the brand before and after doing my research they stand out on the market for me. The brands products are made from 100% natural active ingredients which is why my skin likes them so much. The brand is aimed towards teenage skin and the age range of 12-24 years,  and therefore the products are very affordable. The products also come in very handy travel sizes which I love because they are easy to store, and as it says handy for travel (I hate decanting a product).





I've been trying out the face scrub and the daily moisturiser over the past couple of months and I've been really impressed. The packaging is also very simple and stripped back which I love and think it reflects well with the brands products. If you haven't already head over to the Benta Berry website and check out the story of how the brand was born. 

Let me know in the comments if you have tried anything from Benta Berry before !

Until Next Time...

AimeeLouxo 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dear Aimee,

    We would like to warmly thank you for your post about Benta Berry and our products! Your opinion is so important to us!
    Please, feel free to join us on Facebook, Instagram (benta_berry), Twitter to follow our latest news.
    Many thanks,
    Best regards,

    Benta Berry Team

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images