Glossybox April Edition | The Iconic Edit

13:13



Hello my lovelies, 

I thought that it would be nice for me to share what I received in the April edition Glossybox.I used to be subscribed years and years ago when the company wasn't as big as it is right now , and I sadly unsubscribed because I didn't think it was all that and mainly because pocket money was tight haha !

After reading a few blog posts and mainly swayed by a work buddy I decided that I would reactivate my account and give it a bash again and I wasn't actually disappointed with this months box. The fact it had Marilyn Monroe on the front of this months box was an added bonus and the box came with a quote on the lid ! What more could you want. 




See my Youtube video below to have a peak into what I received in this months box



You can grab you glossybox here  : http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

AimeeLou62 xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images