Select Fashion Wishlist #1

06:58


Hello my lovelies, 

How are you all ? A few weeks ago whilst looking for new clothes for my holiday I stumbled across a new website to me Select Fashion  and I couldn't believe the amazing fashion choices they had to offer at such affordable prices. I thought that it would be a good idea for me to share some of my top picks for this summer with you all. 



- Melon jersey wrap playsuit - I think this is such a summer staple and it can be worn in so many different ways.Over a bikini as a cover up, dressed with some nice sandals and a belt or even heels and a clutch the opportunities are endless and for £12.99 it is a bargain !

- Coral crochet cropped vest - Again such a summer staple. Crochet is a really big trend for S/S 2015 and I think select fashion have done this trend really well with many crochet fashion pieces to chose from but this one really caught my eye. With a pair of denim shorts or even a white skort I think this would look amazing this piece retails for £8.99

- White crochet swing vest - Another crochet piece , I think that I will be mad about the crochet this year. This little top is so easy to wear with everything. It would look great over a bikini, paired with a pair of denim shorts or even worn here with jeans and a nice pair of sandals this vest retails for £ 10.99 and come in a variety of colours. 

- Silver glitter flat jelly shoes - Any 90's kids out there will understand the whole trend with Jelly shoes. Last year I wore mine with near enough every outfit on holiday and they were so comfy. I could not contain my excitement  when I came across these on the website and realised that the Jelly shoe trend must be back this summer. Honestly get your hands on a pair of these its so worth it and for £7.99 you can't go wrong. 

- 3 row triangle and leaf necklace - This caught my eye because it was different. I've not seen anything like it yet in any of the high street shops and think it is a great alternative if like me you are a bit scared of the whole statement necklace trend at £6.00 its a bargain . 

- Khaki Zip front oversized blouse - I really want to embrace the Khaki trend and I think this is a great way. I really love this blouse. I think it would look great on a day to day basis with jeans and converse or dressed up with jeans and a great pair of heels . This is such a statement piece for £10.99 that I desperately need in my wardrobe. 


So there we have it my current wishlist. I will definitely be doing some damage when payday comes around. If you haven't already do check this website out just click on any of the links on this post and you will go directly to it.

Until Next time ...

AimeeLouxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images