45 Products at £5 ?

03:22



Hello my lovelies , 
How are you all ? 

A couple of years ago I was gifted an Yves Rocher lip gloss in a French beauty box I totally fell in love with the quality and the amazing colour range that I had to buy another. The other day an email popped into my inbox from a lovely lady that works at Yves Rocher. She basically made me aware that they were having a massive low prices offer on some of their best products , they have over 45 beauty products priced no more than £5 and also have 50% off fragrances with a free summer tote bag. 


I thought this was a fantastic offer and I wanted to share it all with you. Why not hop over to the Yves Rocher website and check out the amazing products they have on offer at the moment , why not pick up some minutes if you are going away this summer. 

Also treat yourself to a fragrance and take advantage of the 50% off with your free summer tote until the 16th of June . 

Let me know what you pick up from the Yves Rocher website. 
Happy Shopping

Until Next time....

AimeeLou xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images