Lord & Berry | Lipstick Crayon

03:58



Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are all well.

Today we are talking all things lips. Particularly Red lips. 

Red lipstick will forever be the vain of my life. I don't know what it is that I struggle with but I always end up smudging it and with it on my teeth, it's never a good look really. I look at some bloggers or even celebrities and wonder how they get their staple red lip so perfect. 



In last months edition of Glossybox we were kindly gifted a Lord & Berry lipstick pencil. I have previously heard about Lord & Berry but had never gotten around to trying any of their products. I got mine in the shade ' Kiss ' which is a very orangey red shade. Very good at describing shades Aimee. 



After getting ready last week I found myself reaching for this . For the first time in my life applying red lipstick was easy !!!! Because the Lipstick is in pencil form it makes it so much easier to apply . I lined my lips first of all with it and then just filled in the blank spaces and tahdah . 




Not only was it easy to apply I was super impressed by the staying power. It was put through its paces with me eating, kissing and always drinking and I didn't find myself topping up until about 5 hours after I had applied. The shade I have is a matte finish so with all matte lipsticks it did dry my lips out a little but since then I just pop a little lip balm underneath or on top and it looks perfect. 

Overall I am super impressed with the lipstick pencils and I can't wait to try more colours. They each retail for £10 which I think is excellent value for such a great product. 

Let me know if you have tried anything from Lord & Berry and what you would recommend.

Until Next time...

AimeeLouxo 
  ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images