The Best Cookies in the World | Recipe

11:01


Hello my lovelies, 

Today in Scotland it was a miserable day which happens a lot here. Instead of wasting my day procrastinating I thought that I would be productive and get stuff done. One of the things on my to do list was to bake some tasty treats and I decided to bake some chocolate cookies. This recipe was followed from Tanya Burr's recipe so I won't take the credit but follow the steps below for the perfect cookie.


I got all my ingredients ready and also my mixing bowl which I am so in love with , this one is from Asda. 

You will need : 

- mixing bowl 
- scales
- wooden spoon 

- 200g of butter 
- 300g of caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 275g of self raising flour
- 75g of cocoa powder
- a large bar of milk chocolate 
- a large bar of white chocolate

How to : 

1. pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. cream together butter and sugar
3. crack in your egg
4. stir in all the dry ingredients ( flour, cocoa powder)
5. throw in all of the chocolate chunks and mix it all about
6. line your baking trays with greaseproof paper 
5. time to get your hands messy, start picking the mixture in handfuls, I done mine pretty small as they do expand when they are baking
.6. pop in the oven for 11 minutes. Once they are done , take out of the oven and leave to cool for about 30 minutes before moving them to a plate. 
7. Enjoy !!!!


Happy Baking !

Until Next Time....

AimeeLou62 xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images