Avon | Zest Candle

08:55


Hello my lovelies,

I have been absent from the blog this week as I've been super busy ! Today I'm bringing you a different one, one if you could smell through your computer this post would be complete. 

A few weeks back I received a candle from Avon. Avon is always a company I have thought of for beauty and cosmetics but never homey bits and bobs, but they have some little treasures. 
You know the old school scratch n sniff pages well the candle was featured on one of them and once I smelt I couldn't resist. 





The first thing I was super impressed with when this arrived was the super sleek packaging, everything from the outer box to the glass holder impressed me and make the candle look so much more expensive than what it was. 
Zest Candle is fresh and uplifting and perfect for the Summer. With notes of mandarin , apricots and fresh lemons it honestly smells like holidays in a candle. 
Another thing I was impressed with is how this burned, it was amazing like a super expensive candle. I can see this burning to the bottom no problem.

You can pick yours up for £5.00 at the moment instead of £8 on the Avon shop, you can also pick it up in a smaller tin at £4 or the reed diffuser at £5. If you don't want to order online why not look at see if you have a local representative in your area. 

Until next time...

AimeeLouxo 


Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images