BirchBox UK | June 2015

11:33



Hello my lovelies, 
Welcome back , how are you all ?

Today I was super happy when my postman delivered June's edition of Birchbox, it made my Saturday that little bit better. 
I was super impressed with last months box which I also done a post on here HERE so I decided that I would stay subscribed and boy am I glad I did. 

The theme behind this months box is ' Stepping Outside' and since Summer has arrived although the weather in the UK at the moment cannot reflect that, the super cute print this month definitely screams Summer. 
In case you didn't know a cool bonus to Birchbox is every month they will email you and you get to chose something to do with your box. So this month we got to chose what printed box we would like and sometimes its a choice of products, a cool and fun edition to get us involved. 

This month they teamed up with French Sole pumps which inspired the three box designs you could chose from. Lets take a peak inside.... 




This month I received :-

- Beauty Protector - Protect & Oil x2 samples. Full size £16
- Yes To - Cucumbers facial wipes. Full size £4.99
- English Laundry - No7 for her . Full size £60
- Cowshed - Knackered Cow body lotion. Full size £20
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty - Creamy lip stain in Poppy. Full Size £14
- STYLondon- Temporary metallic tattoos £7.99
- Birchbox x French Sole shoe bag

What was your favourite item in this months Birchbox ?
Mine has to be the Yes To cucumbers face wipes.

Until Next Time 

AimeeLouxo 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images