Lush Haul

07:47



Hello my lovelies, 
Welcome back !

The other day I noticed that my bath bomb stash was running low which only meant one thing... a trip to Lush was in order. I would say that I visit a Lush store every couple of weeks to see what new treats they have and keep building my collection. I don't think I have ever had a bad experience in a Lush store and I am always made to feel welcome and the staff go above and beyond to help. 

I didn't need to pick up a lot this time and just picked up 4 little gems. Some I have tried before and love and some are some new discoveries. 







Creamy Candy bubble bar - This one is definitely a favourite and is always in my collection it's one of the cheaper ones from Lush retailing at £2.75 , I usually break it in two and therefore get two baths from this. You crumble under running water for beautiful smelling bubbles. It contains almond oil and cocoa butter and leaves your skin feeling super soft once your out the bath. 

Think Pink bath bomb - Retails for £2.65 , this one is again an old time favourite. Containing Vanilla and tonka fragrances, it's one for when you want some down time. It's also super cute in the bath as it contains small paper heart confetti which eventually melt away. 

May Day bath bomb - This one caught my eye at the till. I am a sucker for helping any animals and all proceeds from this bath bomb go to The Vote for Animals Campaign giving animals a voice this election . It retails for £2.95 , it has a sweet but sherbety fragrance again a nice one for relaxing and it looks super cute !

Space Girl bath bomb - This will forever be my favourite bath bomb from Lush. If you like the smell of para violet sweets you will love this. It's shaped like a planet, has glitter that doesn't cling to your skin and also is only £2.35. 

Let me know what your Lush favourites are and what I should try next !

Until Next Time...

AimeeLouxo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images