Missguided Wishlist

08:30


Hey , 

It feels very weird to be back behind the computer screen and back to blogging. If you don't follow me on instagram then your probably won't have kept up to date with my holiday photos, but I am sadly back home after the most amazing holiday. 

Since coming home I've soon came to realise I have a few events coming up in the next few months and and quickly caught myself adding a few dresses to the wishlist on Missguided. 


Top left - Slinky cowl front midi dress in mauve - The perfect going out dress , with longer sleeves for the autumn/winter months and still a fun bright colour and at only £30.00 a complete bargain. 

- Floral flocked mesh bodycon dress black -  A dress that is bound to turn heads , I think this is the perfect dress for an upcoming event I have. Will need to sort out a bralet to put underneath. 

Scallop neck lace up bodycon dress - This is more of a summer appropriate dress but I'm not quite ready to let go of Summer yet and think its the perfect transitional colour. 

APPLIQUE FLORAL MESH BODYCON DRESS WHITE - One for a party I have at the end of next month, let me know if you would like to see a  fashion post on this. 

What't your favourite online store ? 

Until Next Time....

AimeeLou xo

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images