Mini Mac Haul - Secretsales.com

09:57


Hey Dolls !

With Christmas fast approaching I vow every year that I will not buy myself anything but the essentials between November and December. I always think December is the month for giving so I put myself on a strict spending ban.

However a while ago I signed up to a website called SecretSales.com basically an amazing website selling fantastic designer brands at discounted prices. When I noticed that they were having a Mac sale I was all over it and decided it would be an early Christmas present to myself ( naughty).

All of the products are 100% genuine and SecretSales are great for communication regarding your order and send you various emails through the process allowing you to even track your parcel. The only thing I would recommend is getting this sale early ! A lot of the products had already sold out by the time I had got to my laptop which I was pretty gutted about , but I did managed to find some hidden gems.



- Bronzing Powder (Matte Bronze) RRP : £22 Secretsales.com £16.00

- Lip Pencil ( Cherry) RRP : £12.50 Secretsales.com £9.00

- Lipstick (Twig) RRP : £15.50 Secretsales.com £12.00

Total saving £8.05

An overall great success I would say how about you ? I am really pleased with the items I managed to pick up and the level of service I received from the website. I don't know about you but I am always very picky about shopping on new websites and I could not find any faults with Secretsales.com.

Let me know if you have used Secretsales.com and let me know in the comments the goodies you picked up !

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Until next time...

AimeeLouxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images