Lets Chat ....

10:17


Hey Dolls , 

After a much needed break spending time with  friends and family over the festive period I am finally back to blogging and this time for good ! 

I thought today would be a good chance to sit down and ease myself back into blogging and have a catch up with you all. Quite a few things have changed in my life over the past few weeks and as we are nearing the end of January I am finally going to share some goals for the year. 



1. I have finally moved house - This for me was the biggest goal of 2016 I wanted to move to a bigger place with my boyfriend and start a fresh. I moved out of my parents house when I just turned 18 which for some people is far too young but for me it felt right. At the time the small one bed flat that we were renting was perfect for us but a year and a half later, a ton of memories, a cat and a growing make up collection the flat was far too small. Luckily this goal has been ticked off the list already and we have now moved into a bigger flat and are very happy at the moment. 

2. commit to blogging twice a week - 2016 was a major fresh start for me and this year I want to concentrate on doing what makes me happy. One of those things is blogging. I started AimeeLou62 in 2014 and since then I have dipped in and out of blogging by getting myself organised and onto a schedule I have planned to blog every Wednesday and Sunday.  

3. Start my Youtube Channel - Youtube has been a major hobby for a few years now. I would say over the past year I have swapped TV for YouTube and watch countless amounts of beauty and lifestyle videos. It is something I have always wanted to try and do and I have decided to take the plunge. I will be sure to share my first video with you all when it goes live. 

4. Grab every opportunity and say YES ! - This again is a big goal for this year. I feel like I turn down far too many opportunities wither its a night out or buying a pair of shoes I have wanted for ages. Just save for those shoes and buy them Aimee. This year will be the year I build back up my confidence and start saying yes. 

Ah it was so nice to finally get all that off my chest !

What are your goals for 2016 or have you already achieved any like me ?

Until Next time.....



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images