FeelUnique Haul

10:08


Hey Dolls ! 

January for me is a month of not spending money on things I don't need. I am very fortunate to be gifted make up and beauty stuff for Christmas that I put myself on a spending ban when it comes to buying make up throughout January.

However , one night a few weeks ago I was feeling very down in the dumps and decided it was time to tick some things off my beauty wishlist. Laptop in hand I went on to feelunique.com and before I knew it things had been added to my basket and I was entering my bank details oops.



- Vichy dermablend fluid corrective foundation £18.00 , something that has been on the beauty wishlist for a long while. I have heard a lot about this foundation mainly for it's amazing coverage. I have tried it a few times and do really like it , in my opinion it was worth every penny. If you would like to see a full in depth review then just leave a comment.

- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge £4.80,  this was a repurchase as my other one was desperately needing replaced. A dupe for the ever famous beauty blender and a good one at that. The flat side on this sponge works well for larger parts of the face but you still have the pointed tip to blend that concealer flawlessly under the eyes .

- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner £3.99, having swore by my Soap & Glory Supercat liner for years I figured it was time to branch out and try something new. Mainly the reviews of this attracted me and I thought I would give it a go.

Benefit You Go, Gals! Mini Complexion Kit, having searched on feelunique for this it looks like they no longer sell it. I have not really tried much from Benefit and thought that this handy little kit was a nice way for me to try out some of their base/primer products keep your eyes peeled for a review. 

Let me know what products you have picked up recently and leave your recommendations in the comments box !

Until next time .....





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images