Mini Beauty Blender Dupe | W7 Mini Power Puffs

09:59


How good it feels to be back behind the laptop screen and back to blogging. I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend. 

Last weekend before heading off for a mini break I was out with my mum picking up a few bits. More recently I have really got into using beauty sponges to blend my make-up, and have been loving my beloved Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I spotted the W7 Mini Power Puffs whilst par-oozing the new in beauty section and decided to give them a try. 

I am pretty sure I picked these up for an introductory offer of £2.50 normally they retail for £2.99 which I figured if they worked would be a total bargain and boy is it £2.50 well spent ! As they are smaller than your average complexion sponge it makes it perfect to blend out smaller areas of the face. I typically use them for blending concealer under the eye, around the nose, blending out cream highlight etc. These sponges are also latex free which is always a plus. Simply dampen under running water and the sponge will double in size and your ready to blend. 



Having never used anything from W7 before I think this is a really good product and is an excellent dupe of the original Beauty Blender Mini's for us over here in the UK who can't access them easily. 

I highly recommend checking these out for yourself, why not head over to the W7 website and see where your nearest stockist would be ... 

Let me know in the comments if you have tried anything from W7 and your recommendations. 

Until Next Time....





Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images