Asos Sale Picks

06:36

   
We all love a good bargain right ? I am hoping that you all answered yes ! I always like to have a good look when Asos have their mid season sales and I thought this time that I would share them with you all. 



 - Brave Soul Plastic Mac in the sale for £35.00 down from £60.00. I thought that this super cute rain mac would be perfect for those Spring/Summer rain showers or would look amazing paired with some wellies and a flower crown at a festival this summer. Available in Pink or Blue . 

Madam Range Skater Dress in the sale for £24.00 down from £35.00. Something I was lacking in the summer wardrobe this year was pretty summer dresses. This one would be perfect paired with a pretty pair of sandals for a picnic lunch in the park or a casual night on holiday.

Liquorish Fringe Cross Body Bag in the sale for £25.00 reduced from £53.00 I spy a bargain. Believe it or not I do not own a cross body bag. All of my handbags are either clutch bags or large tote style bags. I thought this would be the perfect addition and would look great with a pair of denim shorts and a crop at this summers hottest festivals. 

Glamorous Off The Shoulder Top in the sale for £10.00 reduced from £16.50. I am loving off the shoulder styles at the moment and think this simple plain white number is effortless. With a pair of shorts and sandals at festivals or over the top of a bikini at the beach. It's a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down.



Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images