Beauty Haul

09:59


There's nothing better than a good shop in Boots or Superdrug. The other day I decided some retail therapy was in order and took a trip to my local Boots store. I usually make a list of some things I would like to try, so with list in hand I came out £45 lighter. 


If you would like to see the bits I picked up in more detail you can watch my video here

Products mentioned : 

- boots baby cotton wool balls 
- boots baby cotton buds
- bourjois healthy mix foundation 
- bourjois push up glamour mascara 
- bourjois rouge edition velvet 
- collection lasting perfection concealer 
- collection contour & sculpt palette 
- miss sporty insta glow primer 
- sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask 
- boots fragranced baby wipes 




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images