Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

08:50


Foundation is something that has began to grow quite a collection in my make-up storage recently. A few years ago I would constantly repurchase my favourite drugstore foundation and would never try anything new. The other day I was in Boots and decided I would pick up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation after hearing nothing but positive reviews. 



- Price & Packaging - The foundation retails for £9.99 which I think is a good price for a fantastic drugstore foundation. It comes packaged in a glass bottle and also comes with a pump which is always a winner with me. 

- coverage - I have combination skin and usually find it hard to find a foundation with medium/high coverage. It hides redness and covers my acne scaring which doesn't show through as the day progresses. 

- lasting power - I put this to the test and applied the foundation at around 9am , went for a day shopping and lunch. When returning home the foundation was still in tact, I was looking a little shiny on my chin and t-zone area but a little powder soon sorted that. The foundation was then removed at around 11pm at which my redness had not yet shown through and the only signs on wear were around my nose area. 

- overall - I would give the foundation 5/5, I think it is very fairly priced for such a great foundation. It has excellent lasting power as well as good coverage. The packaging is sleek yet simple. 

Let me know if you have tried this foundation and what you thought in the comments below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images